MASTER STUDY PROGRAM
The Master study program of Agribusiness was officially opened in 1993 based on the Decree of the Directorate General of Higher Education Number: 591 / DIKTI / Kep / 93. Master program of Agribusiness is the first and the oldest study program in Indonesia, followed by the opening of the Agribusiness Management masters program at the Bogor Agricultural Institute, Gajah Mada University, etc.
“Become a leading study program in continental maritime-based Agribusiness master program in Indonesia and play an active role in the scientific development of agribusiness nationally and internationally in 2020.”
- Organizing a high-quality education and producing highly competent graduates in the field of agribusiness;
- Organizing research and studies for the development of science in the field of agribusiness;
- Disseminate applicative knowledge and technology in the field of agribusiness to agribusiness policy makers and practitioners
- To increase the professionalism and intellectuality of graduates in the field of agribusiness competence theoretically and practically;
- To improve the quality of science and technology in the field of agribusiness to contribute more to the development of agribusiness as a science nationally and internationally;
- To improving the quality of science and technology applications in the interrelationships between various agribusiness subsystems to contribute to the development of community welfare, regional and national development.
Candidate has a Bachelor’s degree obtained at a State University / Private Institution which has a bachelor’s examination that meets the requirements set by the Ministry of National Education or a graduate of a foreign institution whose diploma has been approved and is considered equivalent to a diploma in Indonesia by Ministry of National Education.
For foreign participants, additional provisions apply that those concerned have mastered Bahasa Indonesia and obtained permission from the Ministry of National Education.
A. Academic Requirement
- Bachelor degree (thesis pathway) from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor of; Agricultures (including Forestry, Marine and Fisheries, Animal Husbandry), Economics (Economy and Development, Accounting), Social Sciences (Sociology, Anthropology, Administration, and Communication).
- English language skills and academic abilities in accordance with the provisions of the Graduate School of Hasanuddin University
- Pass the selection test of the Graduate School of Hasanuddin University.
- Never declared as dropped out student at one of the Graduate School Study Programs or from other universities.
- The bachelor graduates of Hasanuddin University with the title of the best graduates in the last two years would be able to continue their education at the Graduate School of Hasanuddin University in the same field of science without an entrance examination.
B. Administrative Requirement
- Online form;
- Copy of identity card;
- Copy of family card;
- One (1) Copy of Diploma and Transcipt legalized by authority;
- One (1) Copy of Accreditation Letter of Initial Study Program and Institution;
- Permit from authorized supervisors for civil servants or employees;
- Recommendation letter of academic eligibility (from 2 people);
- TOEFL and TPA scores (if available and still valid);
- Certificate of Health
- Three (3) pieces of photo size 3×4 with red background;
- Hardcopy of research plans;
- Letter of statement for not being registered as a student in one of the study programs at Hasanuddin University
Agribusiness master program has 4 field of speializations:
• Human Resources
• Policy and Planning
|Compulsory Courses :|
|2.||Philosophy of Science / Research Methodolgy||2|
|3.||Qualitative-Quantitative Analysis for Agribusiness||2|
|Required Courses for Specialization|
|1.||Food Crops, Horti and Plantation Agribusiness||2|
|2.||Animal Husbandry Agribusiness||2|
|1.||Management of Agricultural Company Strategy and Policy||2|
|2.||Principles of Economics||2|
|4.||Total Quality Management||2|
|6.||Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Innovation||2|
|7.||Business Plan and Feasibility||2|
|8.||Agriculture and Agribusiness Policy Analysis||2|
|12.||Human Resource Management||2|
|13.||Management of Agricultural Companies||2|
|Total Credits Semester I||16|
|2.||Elective Supporting Concentration Courses||0|
|3.||Joint Program (SUIJI) Course||6|
|Total Credits Semester II||2-8|
|3.||Thesis and Exam||9|
|Total Credits Semester III-IV||18|
*Notes : Duration of Study around 3 to 8 Semester.
- Dr. Ir. Mahyuddin, M.S.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Laode Asrul, M.S.
- Prof. Rahim Darma, MS., Ph.D
- Dr. Indrianty Sudirman, SE, M.Si.
- Ir. Muhammad Arsyad, MS., Ph.D
- Prof. Dr. Haerani,SE., M.Si.
- Prof. Dr. Idayanti,SE., MSi
- Dr. Nixia A. Tenriawaru, SP., MSi.
- Dr. Rahman Laba, SE., MBA., M.Si.
- Dr. Jusni, SE., M.Si.
- Prof. Dr. Haris Maupa, SE., M.Si.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Sutinah Made, M.Si.
- Dr. Nursini, SE., MA.
- Dr. A. Adri Arief, S.Pi., M.Si.
- Dr. St. Nurani Sirajuddin, SPt., M.Si.
- Dr. Hamid Habbe, SE., M.Si.Ak.
- Dr. Ir. Rindam Latief, M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Nurdin Brasit, SE., M.Si.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Muslim Salam, SE., M.Si.
- Prof. Nurjannah Hamid, SE., MA., Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Sitti Bulkis, MS.
- Prof. Dr. Rahman Kadir, SE., M.Si.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Darmawan Salman, MS.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. A. Ramadhan Siregar, MS.
- Prof. Dr. Gagaring Pagalung, SE.,.M.Si.Ak.
- Prof. Ir. Salengke, M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Dr. Ir. Palmarudi Mappigau, SU.
- Prof. Ir. Yusran Nurindar, M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Elkawakib Syamun, MS.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Effendi Abustam, DEA., Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Musbir, M.Sc.
- Prof. Ir. Budimawan, DEA., Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Sylvia Syam, MS.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Yunus Musa, M.Sc.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Yusran Yusuf, M.Si.
- Dr. Madris, SE., M.Si.
- Dr. Yunus Amar, SE., MT.
- Dr. Sri Suro Ashawati, S.E., M.Si.
- Dr. Maria V. I Herdjiono, SE., M.Si.
- Dr. Fitriani, S.Kom., M.Si.
- Dr. Samel W. Ririhena, M.Si.
- Dr. Syahruddin, M.Si.
- Dr. Yus Witdarko, S.Pd., M.T.
- Dr. Jefri Sembiring, S.P, M.Si.
- Dr. Elly Noer, S.E., M.M.
- Dr. Julianto Jover Jotam Kalalo, S.H., M.H.
- Dr. Drs. Nur Jalal, M.Si.
- Dr. Alexander P. Tjilen, S.E., M.Si.
STUDY PLACES AND TEACHING FACILITIES
Lectures, seminars and practicums are held at the Hasanuddin University.
Registration is open from February to April and from October to November. Online payment of the selection exam fee of Rp. 750,000, – through BTN Bank throughout Indonesia to get a user ID and password (on proof of payment). Furthermore, it required to fill in the online registration form through http://pasca.unhas.ac.id by using the user ID and password after payment.
The tuition fee is IDR 7,500,000 per semester.
Can be obtained from the Administration Section of the Graduate School of Hasanuddin University, Perintis Kemerdekaan, UNHAS Tamalanrea Makassar Campus 90245 Tel. (0411) 585034 – 585036 Fax. : (0411) 585868. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org website: http://pasca.unhas.ac.id
Dekan : Prof. Dr. Ir. Jamaluddin Jompa, M.Sc.
- Vice Dean for Academic, Research, and Scientific Publication:
Prof. Dr. Ir. Laode Asrul, M.P.
- Vice Dean for Planning, Finance and Resources :
Prof. Dr. Hamka Naping, M.A.
- Vice Dean for Innovation, Student, Alumni and Partnership:
Prof. Dr. Ing. Herman Parung, M.Eng.
Head of Study Program : Dr. Ir. Mahyuddin, M.S.
MASTER STUDY PROGRAM
Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan, Km. 10
Campus UNHAS Tamalanrea, Makassar 90245
Telp. (0411) 585034 – 585036 Fax. : (0411) 585868.
e-mail : email@example.com