MASTER STUDY PROGRAM
Based on the Decree of the Director General of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education, Republic of Indonesia Number 454 / E / T / 2011, Hasanuddin University is permitted to administer the Midwifery Master Program at the Postgraduate School level. Graduate student from this study program hold academic degrees in Midwifery (M.Keb).
Becoming a Midwifery Masters Program as a Center of Excellence with continental maritime spiritin the development of technology and midwifery education and research in 2030.
- Perform superior study programs at the master level with continental maritime spirit and produce graduates with national and international level competencies.
- Implement and develop superior research with the development of national and international technology by promoting the continental maritime astmosphere.
- Applying science with a multidisciplinary perspective to contribute to solving midwifery problems.
- EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE
- Produce graduate Master of Midwifery that has competitiveness and ability in science and development of technology and education.
- Realization of the Midwifery Master program as the Center of Excellence.
- Availability of educator resources in accordance to the provisions of the 2003 National Education System and the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework (KKNI).
- ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS :
- Online registration form
- Copy of Identity Card;
- A copy of diploma and transcript that have been legalized by an authorized official;
- A copy of the accreditation of the origin study program and university;
- A permit from the authorized superior for those who have worked;
- Recommendations for academic eligibility (2 letters of recommendation)
- TOEFL and TPA scores (if available and still valid);
- Health certificate, in the past month;
- The latest photograph size 3 X 4 cm with a red background (1 sheet);
- Hardcopy draft research plan;
- Statement letter explains not registered as student in one of the Study Programs at Hasanuddin University;
To achieve the Midwifery Masters degree, students must attend the Compulsory Course, Elective Courses, Residency, Seminars and Thesis.
|1.||Philosophy of Science and Research Methods||2|
|2.||IT and Computerization and Educational Information Systems||2|
|3.||Bioetic Professionalism of Midwives||1|
|4.||Nutrition and Nutrient Metabolism||2|
|5.||Women’s Reproductive Physiology||3|
|6.||Pathology of Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum||2|
|7.||Psychology of Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum||2|
|8.||Anatomy and Physiology||2|
|Total Credits in Semester I||18|
|1.||Residency and Midwifery Care Model||4|
|4.||General Concept of Disease||2|
|6.||Qualitative Research Method||2|
|7.||Population, Family Planning and Reproductive Health||2|
|Total Credits in Semester II||18|
Semester III – IV
|3.||Thesis and Thesis Exams||9|
|Total Credits in Semester III – IV||18|
*Note : Study Period from 3 to 8 Semesters
- TEACHING STAFFS
- Prof. dr. Budu, Sp.M(K)., PhD., M.Med.Ed.
- Prof. dr. Irawan Yusuf, Ph.D.
- Prof. dr. Veni Hadju, Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Dr. dr. Burhanuddin Bahar, M.Sc.
- Prof. Dr. dr. A. Wardihan Sinrang, MS.
- Dr. dr. Saidah Syamsuddin, Sp.KJ.
- Dr. dr. Nasrudin A.M., Sp.OG.(K)., MARS.
- Dr. Werna Nontji, S.Kp., M.Kep.
- Dr. dr. Ema Alasiry, Sp.A.(K)
- Dr. Mardiana Ahmad, S.SiT., M.Keb.
- Dr. Muh. Tamar, M.Psi.
- Dr. dr. Isharya Sunarno, Sp.OG (K).
- Dr. dr. Deviana Soraya, SP.OG (K)., M.Kes.
- Dr. dr. Elizabet C.Yusuf, Sp.OG (K)., M.Kes.
- Dr. dr. Prihantono, Sp.B.ONK (K)., M.Kes.
- Dr. A. Nilawati, S.KM., M.Kes.
- Dr. dr. Irfan Idris, M.Kes.
- Dr. Agussalim Bukhari, M.Clin., MED., Ph.D., SP.GK (K).
- Dr. dr. Martira Maddeppungeng, Sp.A (K)
- Dr. Ir. Novaty Eny Dungga, MP.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Syafruddin Syarif, MT.
- Dr. dr. Samrichard Rambulangi, Sp.OG.
PLACE OF STUDY AND FACILITIES
Lectures, seminars and practicums are held at the Hasanuddin University.
Registration opened on February-April and October-November. The selection exam fees payment is Rp. 750,000, – and paid via Bank BTN throughout Indonesia to get a user ID and password (printed on proof of payment). Furthermore, form filling is done online through http://pasca.unhas.ac.id by using the user ID and password.
The tuition fee is Rp. 10.000.000,- per semester.
Can be obtained from the Administration Division of the Graduate School of Hasanuddin University, Jalan Perintis Kemerdekaan, Kampus UNHAS Tamalanrea Makassar 90245. Phone Number (0411) 585034 – 585036. Fax. : (0411) 585868.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, website: http://pasca.unhas.ac.id
Dean : Prof. Dr. Jamaluddin Jompa, M.Sc.
• Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs, Scientific Research and Publication :
Prof. Dr. Ir. Laode Asrul, M.P.
• Deputy Dean for Planning, Finance and Resources :
Prof. Dr. Hamka Naping, M.A.
• Deputy Dean for Innovation, Student Affairs, Alumni and Partnerships:
Prof. Dr. Ing. Herman Parung, M.Eng.
- Head of Study Program :
Dr. dr. Sharvianty Arifuddin, Sp.OG.
PROGRAM STUDI MAGISTER (S2)
Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan, Km. 10
Kampus UNHAS Tamalanrea, Makassar 90245
Telp. (0411) 585034 – 585036 Fax. : (0411) 585868.
e-mail : email@example.com